Building Industrial Manufacturing Solutions Across North America
If you want to contribute to the production of world-class equipment, parts and machinery, check out fabrication jobs at Waycon Manufacturing. As British Columbia's one-stop shop for industrial solutions, we create premium products that set the standard for quality, efficiency and safety across a variety of industries in North America.
We have available mechanical engineering and fabrication jobs in BC that you can apply for based on your expertise and interest.
in Penticton, BC
Waycon Manufacturing job opportunities and employment bring a broad range of exposure to manufacturing processes from engineering to build. No matter what position you secure, you'll help to further the manufacturing of cutting-edge components and machinery built for dependability and success.
Current jobs at Waycon Manufacturing in Penticton, BC, Canada include:
- Welder: We're hiring a CWB Journeyman Welder, ideal candidates have expertise welding various types of metals and welding processes FCAW / SMAW / GMAW and have strong attention to detail to be able to meet our standards in quality and safety. If interested in learning more apply today!
- Fabricator: We're looking for an experienced Journeyman Metal Fabricator to join our team. If you have hands on fabrication, welding and troubleshooting knowledge, take pride in work and have strong troubleshooting ability, get in touch today!
Working For Waycon
When you obtain a mechanical engineering job or trade position at Waycon Manufacturing, you'll experience the fulfillment of working for a company that embraces challenging industrial projects with the highest standards of quality and safety in mind. We help companies improve workplace efficiency by generating consistent results using high-quality materials and employing high quality trades people. We’re proud of what we build.
As a part of our team, you'll be equipped with extensive tooling and equipment to work on a variety of projects. You’ll work alongside highly trained engineering and manufacturing professionals with a passion for developing dependable, high-performance manufacturing solutions and superior services.
You'll also receive numerous benefits, including:
- Competitive wage
- Company paid health and medical benefits package
- Premium for first aid
- Premium for afternoon shift
- Apprentice opportunities
- Cross-training and growth opportunities
- A positive work environment with a strong focus on teamwork and innovation
- Company events, summer and Christmas party and BBQ, pizza company meetings throughout the year
Apply for a Career in Manufacturing Today
For a variety of rewarding work like our engaging, hands-on CNC machinist jobs in BC, apply at Waycon Manufacturing. We use our extensive skills and knowledge to build high-quality industrial solutions that help companies achieve their business goals.
We are always looking to connect with talented trades people.
Apply for a job in Penticton, BC, Canada today!