Building Industrial Manufacturing Solutions Across North America
If you want to contribute to the production of world-class equipment, parts and machinery, check out fabrication jobs at Waycon Manufacturing. As British Columbia's one-stop shop for industrial solutions, we create premium products that set the standard for quality, efficiency and safety across a variety of industries in North America.
We have available mechanical engineering and fabrication jobs in BC that you can apply for based on your expertise and interest.
in Penticton, BC
Waycon Manufacturing job opportunities and employment bring a broad range of exposure to manufacturing processes from engineering to build. No matter what position you secure, you'll help to further the manufacturing of cutting-edge components and machinery built for dependability and success.
Typical jobs at Waycon Manufacturing in Penticton, BC, Canada include:
- Labourer: As a labourer, you'll require experience with hand tools, forklift operation and overhead cranes. Typical duties of our skilled labourers include loading and unloading material, preparing parts and cleaning.
- Stainless Welder Fabricator: As a stainless welder fabricator, you will be responsible for producing high-quality welds and fabrication of metal components. CWB certification will be required.
- Senior Fabricator: We're hiring an experience senior metal fabricator to build a wide variety of industrial equipment and machinery.
- CNC Machinist: We're looking for red seal CNC machinists capable of taking on machining projects ranging from simple to complex. Ideal candidates have excellent programming knowledge, strong attention to detail and the ability to work within tight tolerances.
- CNC Machine Operator: In this position, you'll operate CNC machines such as plasma table, water jet, brake presses, lathes and mills, as well as manual machining equipment, while ensuring that all end products meet the required specifications.
- Fabrication Steel Estimator: As a steel estimator, you'll work closely with customers to establish needs as well as read blueprints and requirements to determine how much steel and labour is needed for various manufacturing jobs, taking into account quantity, cost and safety needs.
- Project Manager Engineer: Our project engineers oversee all projects from start to finish using project management, design, estimation, technical sales skills and more.
- Mechanical Engineering Technician: We're looking for project technicians who can prepare drawing packages and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure that project objectives are met.
- Sandblaster: As a sandblaster, it's your job to remove paint, rust, grease and dirt from surfaces to prepare them for finishing.
- Lead Industrial Painter: Working on a variety of projects, our industrial painters expertly apply paint, varnishes and coatings to parts and equipment.
- Industrial assembler: At the final stage of production, the assemblers aid in the assembly of industrial parts and components while adhering to quality and safety regulations.
- Cleaner: We're looking to hire an in-house cleaner to keep up with all of our office, shop, and COVID-19 cleaning needs.
Working For Waycon
When you obtain a mechanical engineering job or trade position at Waycon Manufacturing, you'll experience the fulfillment of working for a company that embraces challenging industrial projects with the highest standards of quality and safety in mind. We help companies improve workplace efficiency by generating consistent results using high-quality materials and employing high quality trades people. We’re proud of what we build.
As a part of our team, you'll be equipped with extensive tooling and equipment to work on a variety of projects. You’ll work alongside highly trained engineering and manufacturing professionals with a passion for developing dependable, high-performance manufacturing solutions and superior services.
You'll also receive numerous benefits, including:
- Competitive wage
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Premium for first aid
- Premium for afternoon shift
- Apprentice opportunities
- Cross-training and growth opportunities
- A positive work environment with a strong focus on teamwork and innovation
- Company events, summer and Christmas party and BBQ, pizza company meetings throughout the year
Apply for a Career in Manufacturing Today
For a variety of rewarding work like our engaging, hands-on CNC machinist jobs in BC, apply at Waycon Manufacturing. We use our extensive skills and knowledge to build high-quality industrial solutions that help companies achieve their business goals.
We are always looking to connect with talented trades people.
Apply for a job in Penticton, BC, Canada today!