Building Industrial Manufacturing Solutions Across North America
If you want to contribute to the production of world-class equipment, parts and machinery, check out fabrication jobs at Waycon Manufacturing. As British Columbia's one-stop shop for industrial solutions, we create premium products that set the standard for quality, efficiency and safety across a variety of industries in North America.
We have available mechanical engineering and fabrication jobs in BC that you can apply for based on your expertise and interest.
in Penticton, BC
Waycon Manufacturing job opportunities and employment bring a broad range of exposure to manufacturing processes from engineering to build. No matter what position you secure, you'll help to further the manufacturing of cutting-edge components and machinery built for dependability and success.
Some of our current jobs at Waycon Manufacturing in Penticton, BC, Canada include:
- Fabricator: Suitable candidates ideally have a min of 5 years of hands on fabrication, welding and troubleshooting experience. Should be physically fit, take pride in work and have strong attention to detail to be able to meet our standards in quality and safety.
- Welder: Due to continued expansion we’re looking to hire an experienced Welder. Suitable candidates will require CWB certification. All applicants should take pride in work and have strong attention to detail to be able to meet our standards in quality and safety.
- Assembly Helper: Suitable candidates will require mechanical aptitude and attention to detail. Should be organized, physically fit, take pride in quality of work and have strong attention to detail to be able to meet our standards in quality and safety.
- Skilled Labourer: working in the detail department you will be working at the first stage of production, you will require experience with hand tools, forklift operation and overhead cranes. Typical duties include grinding, preparing parts and cleaning.
- Material Handler: Suitable candidates will require material handling and forklift operations experience ideally in a manufacturing or warehouse environment. Should be organized, physically fit, take pride in work and have strong attention to detail to be able to meet our standards in quality and safety.
- Cleaner and Maintenaince: Waycon’s Cleaner & Maintenance job requires a detailed oriented and reliable person with janitorial and yard maintenance experience.
- CNC Machinist: We're looking for red seal CNC machinists capable of taking on machining projects ranging from simple to complex. Ideal candidates have excellent programming knowledge, strong attention to detail and the ability to work within tight tolerances.
- Maintenance Manager: We're hiring an experienced maintenance manager responsible for ensuring all equipment is regularly serviced and operational for plant use.
- Estimating Project Manager: Our Estimating Project Manager is tasked with overseeing the estimates and costing department. You will be responsible for managing client relationships, keeping manufacturing projects on track whilst solving technical issues.
Working For Waycon
When you obtain a mechanical engineering job or trade position at Waycon Manufacturing, you'll experience the fulfillment of working for a company that embraces challenging industrial projects with the highest standards of quality and safety in mind. We help companies improve workplace efficiency by generating consistent results using high-quality materials and employing high quality trades people. We’re proud of what we build.
As a part of our team, you'll be equipped with extensive tooling and equipment to work on a variety of projects. You’ll work alongside highly trained engineering and manufacturing professionals with a passion for developing dependable, high-performance manufacturing solutions and superior services.
You'll also receive numerous benefits, including:
- Competitive wage
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Premium for first aid
- Premium for afternoon shift
- Apprentice opportunities
- Cross-training and growth opportunities
- A positive work environment with a strong focus on teamwork and innovation
- Company events, summer and Christmas party and BBQ, pizza company meetings throughout the year
Apply for a Career in Manufacturing Today
For a variety of rewarding work like our engaging, hands-on CNC machinist jobs in BC, apply at Waycon Manufacturing. We use our extensive skills and knowledge to build high-quality industrial solutions that help companies achieve their business goals.
We are always looking to connect with talented trades people.
Apply for a job in Penticton, BC, Canada today!