We have an opportunity for a CNC Plasma Operator to cut a wide variety of parts on our 4/10 afternoon shift. Suitable candidates will require experience running a burn table or CNC machinery. Should be physically fit, enjoy taking pride in work and have strong attention to detail to be able to meet our standards in quality and safety.
- Safety first mindset.
- Ability to read blueprints and part drawings.
- Operate plasma table a distinct advantage.
- Proficiency in the processes of oxyfuel and plasma cutting.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with cut quality and\or cutting efficiency.
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
- Pull programs and input parameters.
- Set up and operate CNC plasma table.
- Quality checks, identify and organize parts.
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace.
- Perform other duties as assigned/required.
- Operate overhead crane and safely and efficiently load steel plates.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a burn table operator / or CNC machinery experience.
- Hold high quality and safety standards in workmanship.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team environment.
This is a 4/10 afternoon shift. We offer an excellent total compensation package which includes, afternoon shift premium, and a comprehensive benefits plan. We look forward to reviewing your application.