We have an opportunity for a full-time Industrial Painter / Prep person with 3+ years experience in the metal fabrication environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for prepping and painting a variety of industrial equipment, machinery products to high quality standards.
- Prep fabricated metal products for application of paint.
- Apply a variety of industrial coatings.
- Use industrial spray paint, pressure pot, and premix systems.
- Select accurate paint and mix to ensure compliance with OEM specification.
- Perform final inspection.
- Operate material handling equipment to position product safely.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance of equipment and work area.
- Minimum 3 years industrial spray-painting experience in the metal fabrication environment.
- Certification in auto body and/or industrial painting.
- Understand various types of metals and corresponding paint application (stainless, aluminum, steel etc.)
- Hold attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast- paced environment.
- Highly motivated individual with strong communication, organizational, customer relations and team engagement.
- Creative and proven problem-solving ability.