We have an opportunity for a Mechanical Engineering Technologist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing a wide variety of industrial projects. Experience in SOLIDWORKS and manufacturing of industrial components, equipment and machinery is essential.
- Prepare design, drawings and specifications for manufacturing industrial components, equipment, and systems.
- Develop complete manufacturing packages and supporting documentation.
- Support full manufacturing life cycle from design, develop, test prototypes, manufacturing, and installation.
- Provide technical support throughout completion status, problems, materializing risks, and other critical information.
- 3 years’ proven experience working as a Mechanical Engineering Technologist.
- Thorough knowledge of SOLIDWORKS.
- Mechanical drafting experience in industrial manufacturing, heavy equipment design and production.
- Must have a diploma in mechanical engineering technology.
- Highly motivated individual with strong communication, organizational, customer relations and team engagement.
- Creative and proven problem-solving ability.