We build industrial projects from the ground up, from design to final assembly.
We currently have an opportunity for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join our talented engineering and manufacturing team. Reporting to Operations Manager you will oversee all aspects of multiple projects from start to finish.
If you have a diploma or degree in mechanical, manufacturing or industrial manufacturing. If you have a strong background in design of customized equipment, machinery and structures. If you're looking for long term stable employment. If you have a great work ethic and want to be apart of an awesome team of dedicated, skilled trades people building a variety of challenging and custom industrial solutions. We would love to hear from you!
- Project management
- Technical sales
- Product design
- Develop and maintain customer relations backed by sound technical knowledge and ability.
- Prepare estimates, quotations, contract proposals.
- Design customized equipment, machinery, structures.
- Interpret build-to-print drawings and alter where needed to suite or improve production.
- Prepare drawing packages.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders at all levels to ensure project objectives are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned/required, including field work.
- Diploma or degree in mechanical, manufacturing, or industrial manufacturing.
- 5 years + in equipment design and manufacturing.
- 3 years + in project management in a mechanical manufacturing environment.
- 2 years + in sales and estimating in a mechanical manufacturing environment.
- Some hand on experience in a mechanical manufacturing environment preferred.
- Exposure to a wide range of mechanical manufacturing disciplines.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written.