We have an opportunity for a full-time Maintenance Millwright with a strong background in CNC machine repair and preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair a variety of equipment throughout the facility including CNC machines, plasma cutters, water jets, brake presses and electrical work. Work also includes machinery and facility upgrades.
- Liaise with CNC machine programmers and machinists to troubleshoot CNC programs, mechanical or tool related problems.
- Determine course of action to repair, including parts needed, ordering parts.
- Develop maintenance plan.
- Maintain and document equipment maintenance records.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in CNC machine repair and maintenance in a manufacturing/production environment.
- Canadian Red Seal Millwright.
- Canadian Red Seal Industrial Electrician would be considered an asset.
- Experience with Haas CNC controls.