We are steel, stainless steel and aluminum certified to CSA standard W47.1 fusion welding of steel and W47.2 fusion welding of aluminum specializing in build to print custom fabrication.
In our carbon steel division, we have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Metal Fabricator to build a wide variety of industrial equipment and machinery across a variety of industries.
If you have extensive experience in fitting and manufacturing a wide variety of industrial equipment or machinery. If you have a great work ethic, take pride in quality workmanship, and enjoy working on a variety of custom industrial projects. We want to hear from you!
- CWB certified in FCAW and GMAW welding
- Custom steel fabrication
- Blueprint and Schematic Interpretation
- Quality assurance, detail oriented and highly precise
- Custom fabrication.
- FCAW and GMAW welding.
- Interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Plan sequence of tasks and assemble parts per drawing.
- Ensure quality finished product, examine completed work for defects, dimensions, alignment, and report discrepancies to supervisor.
- Operate overhead cranes, grinders, hand power tools, cutting torch, and other hand tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned/required.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience fabrication and welding experience.
- Red Seal Metal Fabricator distinct advantage.
- Excellent metal finishing skills.
- Hold high quality and safety standards in workmanship.
- Self-motivated and ability to work effectively in team environment.