We build industrial projects from the ground up, from design to final assembly.
We currently have an opportunity for a Welder Fabricator to join our talented team. Reporting to the Shop Foreman you will be responsible for producing quality welds, and finished product.
If you have 3 years welding and fabrication experience and hold CWB ticket. If you're looking for long term stable employment. If you have a great work ethic and want to be apart of an awesome team of dedicated, skilled trades people building a variety of challenging and custom industrial solutions. We would love to hear from you!
- Interpret blueprints and schematics.
- MIG, TIG, FCAW & SMAW welding.
- Plan sequence of tasks and assemble parts per drawing.
- Ensure quality finished product, examine completed work for defects, dimensions, alignment, and report discrepancies to supervisor.
- Operate overhead cranes, grinders, hand power tools, cutting torch, and other hand tools.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience welding and fabrication experience.
- CWB certified
- Hold high quality and safety standards in workmanship.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Ability to work effectively in team environment.