We have an opportunity for a Paint Prepper to join our team. Suitable candidates will require Paint Prep experience. Should be physically fit, take pride in work and have strong attention to detail to be able to meet our standards in quality and safety.
- Safety first mindset.
- Attention to detail and physically fit.
- Carry and lift heavy objects (50 lbs).
- Sanding, masking, prepping, blending and paint.
- Distinct advantage industrial paint or auto body paint.
- Sandblasting and prepare all surfaces for paint.
- Mask parts for primer and paint.
- Use industrial spray paint, pressure pot, and premix systems.
- Perform final inspection.
- Operate material handling equipment to position product safely.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance of equipment and work area.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Prior paint-prep experience– sanding, masking, prepping, and blending.
- Certification in auto body and/or industrial painting distinct advantage.
- Understand various types of metals and corresponding paint application.
- Reliable and motivated individual with good communication and works well in a team.
- Creative and proven problem-solving ability.
This is a 5/8-day shift. We offer an excellent total compensation package which includes, a comprehensive benefits plan. We look forward to reviewing your application.