At Waycon Manufacturing, we deliver end-to-end metal fabrication solutions to businesses in the industrial construction industry, including the procurement, logistics, metal fabrication, welding, engineering support and installation of fabricated metal structures and components. Our custom capabilities enable us to provide fabricated parts and structures that adhere to a building project's specifications.
Waycon Industrial Construction
for Architects and Construction Companies
We perform metal fabrication for industrial construction in commercial and residential projects. After completing the shop drawing for your component or structure, we'll process using our cutting-edge CNC burning, machining, fabrication, welding, forming, bending, paint and assembly capabilities and transport it to your site.
Your Waycon project manager, engineers and manufacturing team can handle all steps of a project from planning to installation. Our services for industrial construction include:
- Project management: Your point of contact oversees the planning, procurement, logistics and execution for your project to ensure that it will exceed your expectations.
- Engineering and design: Waycon's engineering and design team partners with you and your project manager to integrate the results into your existing construction project or building.
- Metal fabrication, welding and sandblasting/painting: From CNC cutting, machining, forming, bending, fabrication, weld, sandblast, paint we assemble and finish your structure or component for on-site installation.
- On-site delivery and installation: We bring your finished component or structure to your site to install it according to your specifications.
Our Metal Fabrication & Machinist Capabilities
Waycon structural steel fabricators and welders can deliver construction components and structures such as:
- Industrial ducting, duct pipes and ventilation duct systems
- Industrial steel handrails, walkways and stairs
- Custom structural steel beams
- Structural fasteners
Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) Certified
We meet numerous Canadian Standards Association (CSA) standards and CWB specifications. We are aluminum and steel certified to CSA standard W47.1, W47.2 and AWS code WM2-1.1 and WM2-1.2.
Your One-Stop Shop
for Specialty Projects
As your end-to-end fabrication partner, we will work closely with your team to develop a custom part or structure that will exceed your project goals. Our specialty build services feature advantages like:
- Meticulous customization: For many specialty builds, our team will review drawings to establish custom specifications geared toward the site's structure plans. Throughout your project's planning and execution, your point of contact will frequently ask for your input to ensure that we go beyond your expectations.
- Focus on safety and quality: We approach every build with the objective of improving the end user's experience and safety. Our engineers and manufacturers take you and your customers' needs into account throughout every step of planning and execution.
- High-quality materials: Our well-established supplier network provides us access to dependable construction materials such as structural steel.
Custom Build Abilities
Through our custom build capabilities, we can deliver projects involving results such as:
- Industrial ducting
- Stairs, walkways, catwalks, handrails
- Structural steel welding and fabrication
- Improvements and upgrades such as custom hanging brackets
- Virtually any project involving miscellaneous metal fabrications
When you work with Waycon, you'll get all of the advantages that come with our one-stop shop. Our team includes project managers, logistics coordinators, procurers, engineers and fabricators who can handle every step of your next project. With all processes happening in the same facility, you'll experience better cost and labor efficiency than you would with separate services.