At Waycon Manufacturing, we deliver end-to-end metal fabrication solutions to businesses in the industrial construction industry, including procurement, logistics, metal fabrication, welding amd engineering support for fabricated metal parts and components. Our custom build and CNC machining capabilities enable us to provide miscellaneous metal parts that adhere to a building project's specifications.
Waycon Industrial Construction
for Architects and Construction Companies
We perform miscellaneous metal fabrication mainly for industrial construction in residential projects. After completing the shop drawing for your part or component, we'll engineer it, fabricate it, weld it and transport it to your site.
Your Waycon project manager, steel fabricators, welders and engineers can handle all steps of a project from planning to delivery. Our services for industrial construction include:
- Project management: Your point of contact oversees the planning, procurement, logistics and execution for your project to ensure that it will exceed your expectations.
- Engineering and design: Waycon's engineering and design team partners with you and your project manager to integrate the results into your existing construction project or building.
- Metal fabrication, welding and sandblasting/painting: Our fabrication and welding shops fabricate, weld, assemble and finish your part or component.
- On-site delivery and installation: We bring your finished component to your site according to your specific procedures.
Our CNC Machining Capabilities
The Waycon machining shop is one of the largest in British Columbia outside of Vancouver. It provides the following benefits in industrial construction projects:
- Precise tooling: Our state-of-the-art CNC tooling enables us to meet machining tolerances of up to 0.0005 inches in diameter.
- Productive, high-quality software: We use SOLIDWORKS engineering software and Mastercam machining software that integrate seamlessly for consistent results.
- Dynamic capabilities: We can machine 1lbs to 10,000 lbs. in one weldment with our compressive line of 5 axis boring machines, vertical boring machines and CNC lathes with Y axis.
Through our custom build capabilities, we can deliver projects involving results such as:
- Welding and fabrication
- New builds
- Improvements and upgrades
- Walkways and catwalks
- Industrial handrails and stairs
- Structural Steel
- Misc. hanging brackets
Your One-Stop Shop
for Specialty Projects
As your end-to-end fabrication partner, we will work closely with your team to develop a custom part that will exceed your project goals. Our specialty build services offer the following benefits:
- Meticulous customization: For many specialty builds, our team will visit the client's site to establish custom specifications geared toward the site's existing structures. Throughout your project's planning and execution, your point of contact will frequently ask for your input to ensure we meet all requirements.
- Focus on safety and quality: We approach every build with the objective of improving the end user's experience and safety. Our engineers and manufacturers take you and your customers' needs into account throughout every step of the process.
- High-quality materials: Our well-established supplier network provides us access to dependable construction materials.