Waycon is led by a group of experienced engineers and trades people equipped with extensive tooling and equipment.
We have an opportunity for a Skilled Labourer to join our team. Suitable candidates will require forklift operations and hand tools experience. Should be physically fit, take pride in work and have strong attention to detail to be able to meet our standards in quality and safety.
- Cleaning and preparation of parts.
- Clean the shop as needed.
- Unload and load material.
- Perform other duties as assigned/required.
- Minimum 1-year labour experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Valid forklift license.
- Hold high quality and safety standards in workmanship.
- Self-motivated and ability to work effectively in team environment.
We’re looking for dedicated and reliable candidate who take pride in work, physically fit and willing to work overtime. We offer an excellent total compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefits plan. We look forward to reviewing your application.