At Waycon Manufacturing, we partner with OEMs in industries that require metal part and product manufacturing for industrial equipment, components and systems. Our OEM fabrication services include build to print and contract manufacturing solutions that we adapt to your operations, specifications and branding.
Waycon OEM Supplier and Manufacturer
Original Equipment Manufacturer
We work with OEMs to improve their end users' efficiency, safety and work quality in industries such as:
- Agriculture and food processing: Ready-to-build and custom-engineered components, equipment and systems for food processing in agricultural operations
- Mining, processing and material handling: Components and equipment for material handling systems, conveyors, access platforms and support structures manufactured with abrasion-resistant materials
- Forestry and sawmills: Custom and ready-to-build forestry cabs, excavator conversions, processing heads and miscellaneous equipment such as attachments, booms and sticks, hydraulics and cylinders
- Hydro, power, transmission and renewable energy: Build to print capabilities for intellectual property manufacturing in traditional and renewable energy
- Oil, gas, refineries and pipelines: Oil and gas fabrication projects ranging from gas and oil field parts to complete custom equipment systems
- Industrial maintenance and construction: Custom metal components such as structural fasteners, handrails, walkways and stairs for industrial construction projects
The Advantages of Partnering With Waycon
as Your OEM Fabricator
Our experience working with OEMs, diverse capabilities and dedication to customer satisfaction set us apart from our competitors.
Top-End Fabrication From a Fellow OEM Company
As an OEM ourselves, we understand the preparation, planning and manufacturing steps required to serve the end users of industrial equipment, components and systems. We approach each of our clients' projects as if it were our own.
Build to Print and Contract Manufacturing Capabilities
To meet a diverse range of OEM needs, we offer build to print and contract manufacturing services that use client-provided drawings. While working closely with your team, we adapt your schematics to our operations and equipment, then manufacture your product to your exact specifications. Since we perform project planning, engineering and manufacturing, we can also arrange single-source contract manufacturing services on an ongoing basis.
Experienced OEM Fabricators
With more than 600 years of combined experience in manufacturing, our team can handle OEM projects with a wide range of specifications. We have a well-established presence in the local fabrication industry and work with OEMs across North America.
Diverse Product Manufacturing
Throughout our extensive history in the metal fabrication industry, we've worked with OEMs in numerous industries that rely on industrial components, parts and systems. We specialize in highly specified, hard-to-source jobs that require close collaboration with the client. Our manufacturing capabilities include mechanical engineering, CNC machining and fabrication and welding.
When you become one of our partners, we act as an extension of your business, working according to your specifications and treating your success as our own. Your Waycon project manager ensures complete communication among our team and yours to ensure your satisfaction.